Online Ticket Purchasing
1. Your commitment: When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these ‘Online Ticket Purchasing’ and ‘Overall T&C’s’ terms and conditions as noted herin form the basis of any contract between Performance Events Limited and you.
2. Prices: Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and there are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets. Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
3. Cancellation & Refunds. In the event of cancellation due to COVID-19, your ticket will rollover to next rescheduled date. If the new date is not suitable you will be able to obtain a full refund* of the purchased ticket price, furthermore, should the Government impose maximum event guest numbers which sit above our bookings, we reserve the right to return monies on a last-in, first-out basis. (*full refunds given in the event of cancellation, excludes private dining bookings)
4. Online Booking: Once purchased, on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold. Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person. Please bring along your ticket on the day of the event. We reserve the right not to admit entry for any attendee who fails to bring their ticket to the gate and who’s purchase cannot be verified. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
5. Tickets: e-tickets shall be issued on completion of your online booking for exchange at the information tents and the gate. Should you have any concerns or if you do not receive your ticket please contact email@example.com or call the ticket hotline on 0808 100 2205.
General Overall Terms & Conditions
1. Hereinafter, Salon Privé will be referred to as “the event” and includes four days of public exhibition and the preceding and following days of set up and removal of all related equipment, cars and furniture. The official organisers are referred to as “the organisers”, being Performance Events Limited and its authorised agents, employees and proxies. The location at which the event is to be held will be referred to as “the venue”. The principal(s) and the agent(s) of the firm, entity, company, partnership, individual or group; whose agent is signing this agreement (“the signatory”) will be referred to as “the client”.
2. The client shall be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set forth in this agreement. Any changes must be made in writing and signed by the organisers who shall have full power to interpret, make or amend these rules provided that such amendments and additions do not operate to diminish the rights reserved for the client under this contract, and shall not operate to increase liabilities of the organiser’s sponsors, or their agents and employees.
3. The signed agreement and its receipt by the organisers is deemed conclusive evidence of the client’s agreement to pay the full fees due in line with the payment terms overleaf. The client further acknowledges that this document constitutes the entire agreement and the binding rules and regulations existing between the organisers and that the client have been given no oral change or modification. No one is authorised to make any oral changes in this agreement.
4. The organisers reserve the right to change the venue and dates of the event, should it be commercially necessary, without penalty. Variation of the venue and dates will be notified to the client in writing but does not constitute cancellation by the organisers.
5. The organisers reserve the right to treat the hospitality booking as being cancelled by the client if payment terms noted overleaf are not strictly adhered to by the client.
6. The client may cancel this hospitality booking within 14 calendar days from signing (the cooling-off period) and obtain a full refund.
7. In the event of cancellation of hospitality bookings after 14 calendar days from signing of the booking by the client, the client will remain liable for 100% of the total booking value. If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 the client can apply to the organisers to roll-over the booking to 2022 at the same agreed price.
8. The client will only be permitted to attend the event once 100% of the total booking value.
9. The organisers reserve the right to actively resell and reallocate the client’s booking and space from the date of cancellation.
10. The client is expected to comply with all the venue’s regulations and any and all government rules and regulations. It remains the responsibiltiy of the client to adhere in full to the rules laid out by the venue.
11. This agreement is solely for the benefit of the client and the organisers, no 3rd party is entitled to either gain benefit or incur liability from it, nor rely upon its contents directly or indirectly.
12. Attendance hours shall be controlled solely by the organisers and the organisers’ committee who will specify hours etc., and admission shall be by ticket only. Tickets are not transferable.
13. The organisers’ committee, sponsors and the organisers will not be responsible for any errors or omissions on copy printed in the event catalogue prepared and submitted by any advertiser or the client.
14. The organisers’ committee, sponsors and the organisers shall not be liable for loss, damage or delay, which shall make it impossible or inadvisable for the organisers to hold the event resulting in a cancellation, abandonment, postponement or curtailment in whole or in part of the event, at the time and the venue provided, outside the organisers’ control and howsoever caused including; acts of god, acts of war, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts, intervention or regulation and military activity. The organisers reserve the right to reschedule the event at another date and/or at an alternative location. In the case of such events, the agreement shall be deemed frustrated.
15. The organisers will not be responsible and will be held harmless should any conflicts or misinterpretations arise with the host country, its sponsors, agents or other bodies regarding any and all aspects of the event which may affect the client and its exhibits.
16. This agreement shall be governed by and construed according to UK law. In any dispute under this agreement, the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of any competent court within the UK.